Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday's Guest Freebies



Beautiful.  Love that they're not the same print.

Fun! Love the top left heart.  I think I'd pull it into
 Photoshop and maybe color enhance to whatever
color I like.




Always easier to make chore
charts the kids are happy to see 
when they're cute like this one. 
I'd consider putting a picture in
 each square for a mini re-cap of 
the Easter holidays. Hmmm, no 
directory.  Let me  see if I can 
piece her calendar together with 
Google Image's help.

 

Okay, laziness has overtaken me... Go to... hunt through her site.
So cute!!



This is a double freebie.  She has a purple kit with
it.  Must See!

It's the clock.  I can never pass up a beautiful
clock. Perhaps it is because when we are scrap-
booking, we're making time stand still, cementing
memories forever.  I love the clock.


If you don't read all my guest freebies posts just
know she's done a whole lot with this color scheme
recently and there's a mega kit to be had here if you
piece it together.  Love it!  Classy.  Classy.

Ephemera 5 - White Paper - a digital scrapbooking paper by Marisa Lerin
There really cannot be enough old newsprint
papers in the world.  I enjoy PixelScrapper so
so very much.

Forget all the gorgeous papers and love the one in
the top left corner!!!!! Oh, so French!  So pretty.
I need to use it with my crackled frames.  I'll
actually dig those up for you so you don't have to
hunt through directories today. Heck!  I'll do a
whole little post about it today.


Pinned Image
I am such a softy for birds and bird houses.
Pinned Image
I'll admit it.  I only love, super love, it because it's
in French. (The hanging hearts aren't bad either.
You could top a whole page with that on a simple
duplicate layer. Beautiful)

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your generosity!!