Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday's Guest Freebies




This blue word art is gorgeous!

Living in the state of Deseret (Utah), I have to say
I love this frame cluster. We're big on bees here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found these darling printable tickets. Now, I 
know they probably aren't separated into 
individual PNG files and it would take some digi 
cutting, but I couldn't pass them by.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They would look so cute on scrap pages, tossed 
around on edges, or even piled on top of each 
other skiwampus to create background paper.




Oh!  I love bugs with little zippy flying trails.

Isn't this so true?



More fantastic flourishes from Dee.


!....I wish I could pull Far Far Hill right out of the
computer and hug, hug, hug them.

 


1 comment:

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Thank you so much for featuring my "Rainbowof Life/Pot of Gold wordart. It means so much to me. Love, Sue @ grands9creations.