Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sunday's Condolences.


Advertisement:
 Hello my dear fellow scrappers.  I'm having an issue with Blogger posting my scheduled posts so this is a test post.  I can't totally waste it though.  Look what I'm putting out next week.  I know you'll love the flower clusters and frames.  I've linked it to my library version with everything available now.  I don't work on Sundays and I feel bad that I won't be posting for you tomorrow.  Usually I schedule 4 freebies and a Guest Freebie post every day.  Blogger is very magical with scheduling.  I really love Blogger.  I hope they do fix the scheduled posts soon.  But until then this kit turned out so cute.  The papers are a hoot and I just love how the flower cluster and trims turned out.  I turned the frame every which way because I'm not sure what Scrapbook software you use.  Some programs it's easy to turn a frame in and others it's difficult or impossible.  In the off chance that Blogger is successful in fixing their scheduling glitch, enjoy Sunday's posts too.  I am never testy or mad at Blogger or Google.  They give me this blog for free.  They let me use Adsense.  As I see it, even with the schedule function broken on some blogs, Blogger is pretty wonderful.
Advertisement:


Advertisement:

No comments: