Friday, May 18, 2012

Scraps N' Pieces Sunny Days May Blog Train


Blog Train... yeah, I could do that.  I love to make Blog Train 
Directories.  Why doesn't anyone else?  
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sunny Days SNP Blog Train Freebie Preview
Photobucket
Wt_sdbt_tmpt_prev
Hmmm, I have nothing to put in this extra cell.
To the best of my time abilities I have included
 all the kits here that I could EASILY find.  I'm
 a bit of a twit about things I can't easily find on
 blogs.  If it isn't easy to find I'm not playing
 pirate and hunting for the treasure.  Keep in
 mind that blog train freebies can expire and the
 kits may no longer be there whenever it is
 you're seeing this.  What a successful blog train
 though.  Isn't this great?  There is so much to
 choose from. 24 kits.  WOW!  Hope I linked it
up right.  Happy hunting!
Here's a list of all the other stops... have a great hop!! 
 Karen Diamond Designs
  True North Scraps
 AndreasCreativePhotographyandDesigns
 Magic Moments Scrapped
  Shuckclods Stuff
 Busy Crafting Mommy Designs
...too busy to blog today
 J.D.zYnes
 KB Custom Creations
DigitalDesignsbyNoelle
 Kristal Kreations
  Monkey's Musings
 Keystone Scraps
 Lady Sherwood
 Grace Blossoms 4 U
  Queen Wild Scraps
Ponytails Designs
  Stampgram's Studio
 Wendy Tunison Designs
  DoubleTrouble Scraps
  Ladybug Pics n Scraps
  Flower Pot Designs
 Edina Designs Digitally
  Scrap with Me! CMG
 Mommy Made This
 Memories by Digital Design

4 comments:

Loni said...

Thanks for passing it on!

KB Custom Creations said...

Thanks for adding the blog train. I love your designs, and it's great to see it on your site!!!!

Paula said...

Thanks for posting our blog train! I'm so happy you like my mini!!
Paula (keystone Scraps)

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Wow.... this is such a wonderful thing for you to do for others. I know how much time is invested in this. Unbelievable!! Thank you!! Sue (grands9creations)