Saturday, June 9, 2012

Extra Saturday Night Freebies -Love Fecnikék


It's almost time for bed and I'm just goofing off.  Look what I found.  So this is just an extra freebie post I guess.  Oh!  Oh!  Oh!  I feel so inspired looking at this lovely designing. The talent is fabulous.  Did I ever tell you I never scrapbook in 12x12 inch.  I'm an old fashioned 8x10 kind of girl.  I just make everything in 12 inch because I love you and it's easier to cut a 12 inch than stretch an 8 inch. What do you scrapbook in? 12x12, 8x10, 5x7 brag books... Let me know.  What I already know is Fecnikék's creations are perfect for me!!!!  Whahooooooooooo!
Advertisement


Advertisement


Advertisement




fecnikék

1 comment:

Digitalscrapperbecky said...

All I can say is WOW!!! You are the freebie scavenger.

TY for all that you do!