Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FREE PASSPORT STAMP DIGI SCRAPBOOK ALPHABET


To acquire an individual PNG image left click image to enlarge.
Right click image and "Save Image As..." to download.
Advertisement

Download a zipped file of this alpha HERE.
In Google Docs choose file and download. 
Passport Stamp Paper - a digital scrapbooking paper by Marisa Lerin
Pixel Scrapper - Digital Scrabooking
I used this gorgeous paper from Pixelscrapper.
Marisa has given me permission to use her
paper in my freebies. When you pick up this
paper from her site you'll be taken to the large
image.  Once there right click the image and 
"Save Image As..." to acquire the image.  In
Photoshop it opens as a 12x12 inch 300 pixels
per inch resolution jpg.... and it couldn't be
any more gorgeous!
Advertisement
Advertisement
PSSPRT ALPH 0404













1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 05, 2012. Thanks again.