Sunday, June 17, 2012

SUNDAY'S GUEST FREEBIES


Advertisement


This was too clever not to highlight.  Beautiful!




My children are athletically challenged.  It's true.
I wish they had more nerdy/yuppy kid pages out
there.  But I know tons of athletic kids and proud
moms.

Advertisement


I stumbled on a blog train... a really sweet-make-
your-teeth-ache cute blog train.

It is making me crave Jelly beans.


Advertisement


Oh!  Now this is just too darn cute!  I love these
papers.




Hmmm, I should take pics of my son's room to
scare his future dates with. Odd, that "Sugarbutt"
isn't in the blog train, but she is now!  The orange/
yellow sign is pretty close. Love these clever
signs.


2 comments:

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Thank you for featuring my
baseball word set. I have been so busy last week just with grandkids and their stuff, that I just haven't made it to my site. I am also in the process of making a new quilt (one of my other loves) and just don't have enough hours in the day. Again, thank you. I will try to get back to wordart on Thursday. Spending the day with Allison tomorrow for her birthday. Hugs, Sue

Administrator said...

In Utah we have a quilt shop hop where we spend two crazy days visiting quilt shop after quilt shop in 3 or 4 counties. They have themes. This year was TV shows. My favorite was the shop that did I Love Lucy. My next favorite was singing Red Solo Cup at the shop that did Cheers. So many cute fabrics! Quilters heaven.